M. B. A. Department
The values of our department are composed of five elements drawn from the mission and vision statements. PRIDE defines the School's ethos:
- Performance: Striving for excellence in all we do and inspiring others to do the same.
- Responsibility: Realizing that our actions affect others and accepting accountability for their consequences. Our work as teachers and researchers is based on ethical values that emphasize honesty, truthfulness and the concern for human beings and the natural environment in which we live.
- Impact: Engaging in work that leads to measurable change.
- Diversity: Serving many and diverse constituencies, both in our Maharashtra, National and internationally. This includes students, international research community, practicing managers and decision makers in other roles and functions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Setting examples for others to follow, by addressing new challenges and searching for innovation opportunities.
- Pune District Education Association runs around 127 educational Institutions in the district of Pune. PDEA's College of Engineering has started MBA Programme as a separate department in 2009.
- This is a full time programme of two years (four semesters) affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- The curriculum is followed as Savitribai Phule Pune University, however in the first year MBA Programme, all the students take the same course together and the diverse inputs on Accounts, Marketing, Finance, Organizational behavior and Economics and challenge the students to see deeply into fundamental business practices and the underlying forces that make them work.
- The curricular balances practical solutions with the development of broad perspective and conceptual skills, students learn to use an array of academic disciplines analyze them and understand key business issues. Course work will prepare them to analyze situations, identifying problems, create solutions and implement them within the context of an organization. The result is a programme that combines the study of key conceptual frameworks and the application of those frameworks to the business today.
- In the second year, in addition to a few advanced courses in the core areas, students have the choice to specialize and develop competencies in one of the following areas Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and we provide all the specialization as mentioned in Pune University MBA Syllabus.
- At MBA department, the programme also organizes students into study groups of five to seven members that work on assignments and present as a team. This tight group format helps to create life long professional and personal relationship among students. It also closely replicates the real world business, which operates through co-operation and team work.
|Sr. No||Information(Click on link to download)|
|Data not available.|
List of faculties
M.B.A. Student Association
Quickly Find What You Are Looking For