|Sr. No||Name of Institution||Year||Nature of work||Department|
|1||Authorized PUC Center RTO - Pune||2012-15||Two wheeler and Four wheeler PUC testing||Mechanical Engineering Dept.|
|2||YCMOU-Paper Assessment||2014-16||Diploma Paper Assessment||Institute Level|
|3||CET Examination||2013-14||Entrance Examination||Institute Level|
|4||Whirlpool sponsored training center ( RACW)||2016-17||Workshop||Computer Dept.|
Institute had done MOUs with various Industries which now resulting in various activities and beneficiaries due to linkages/collaborations.
|Consultancy||The Mechanical Engineering Department has established PUC testing committee and it encourages the faculty to take up consultancy works and to extend services catering the needs of the society and industry / companies|
- The institute has Research Dean, which observes and promotes research activities and development of industry linkages and collaborations.
- Faculties are sponsored regularly to attend important workshops and seminars arranged by leading research organizations.
- Faculty members publish papers in reputed journals and the college sponsors them to present papers at Conferences / Symposiums at National and International level.
- Institute carried out MOUs with reputed companies and take up collaborative projects.
- Financial provisions are made for organizing seminars, workshops and student activities.
- The management takes keen interest in encouraging staff in planning activities which is provided with financial support with the recommendations of the Principal.
- The efforts have proved successful in establishing and organizing MOUs, extension and research activities.